To support educators and acknowledge the benefits of technology transforming the teaching and learning experience, all while providing the learners with the skills and knowledge to be successful in their diplomatic career.
- Provide simple and universal access to EdTech services for educators and learners.
- Research and provide advanced EdTech tools for the academic and executive training departments to reach and attract more potential learners and meet the community’s changing needs.
- Expand the technology support tools to meet the AGDA’s current needs and expectations.
- Maintain current technology hardware, software and network infrastructure in collaboration with the Information Technology department so that it is readily available.
- Obtain feedback from users on satisfaction levels of current and new services and implement changes accordingly.